Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Six new drugs including Luxturna will be price-listed in Japan on 30 August, with the Novartis gene therapy set to become the second-most expensive therapeutic product in the country. Behind another round of market expansion-related price cuts for selected drugs, discussions on possible changes to the repricing system are ongoing.
Plus deals involving ProQR/ Thea, Aeglea/Immedica, Ayala/Biolight, Quince/EryDel, ImmunoBiochem/ImmunoGen and GSK/LimmaTech, as well as deals in brief.
By agreeing to pay $7.3bn for Reata and its Friedrich’s ataxia drug Skyclarys, “recalibrating” Biogen can be more patient with launches of Alzheimer’s drug Leqembi and ALS therapy Qalsody.
GSK is cutting its losses by not launching its anemia drug daprodustat in Europe, something it hopes will make sense to investors who want to see it avoid the underwhelming ‘me too’ launches of the past.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Contrast Agents
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Archimedes Pharma Ltd.
- Centus Biotherapeutics Ltd.
- Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd.
- Kirin Pharma Company, Limited
- Kyowa Kirin Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Kirin Australia Pty Ltd
- Kyowa Kirin International PLC
- Kyowa Pharma Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ProStrakan Group plc
- Kyowa Kirin
- Kyowa Kirin Frontier Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.