Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email [email protected]
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
CD47 was once seen as one of the hottest properties in immunotherapy, but multiple setbacks have tempered enthusiasm for targeting the ‘don’t eat me’ cell surface protein. I-Mab and Gilead are just two casualties.
Getting on the best reimbursement pathway in the US will be vital for the UK company as it moves closer to approval and taking on the established players in the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease arena.
The French firm has followed up its recent acquisition of Swiss lung cancer specialist Vertical Bio by signing a pact with Vernalis.
EU marketing authorization applications have been submitted for a number of new drugs, including Eli Lilly’s donanemab, Italfarmaco's givinostat and Arcturus Therapeutics/CSL’s ARCT-154.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.